[asterisk-users] How to assign the button on the IP Phone to a feature?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 09:03:40 CST 2013

Dear;

Using Cisco IP Phones: How I can assign a button for a function. For example, if we pressed on this button, then we need to pickup the call from the group.

Another thing:

If the button pressed, then the call forward function to be enabled (and it should appear on the phone that it is grayed which indicates that it is enabled). So, when pressing this button, it means we are making the function ON and it is appearing at the LCD to be gray. And if we did another press on the button, then the gray to be removed and that means the function is OFF (so no call forward will happen). HOW?

Generally speaking: How I can play in cisco button to assign them for features and controlling their appearance?

Regards
Bilal