[asterisk-users] How configure asterisk server extension.conf.

Sakharam Thorat sakharam.thorat at einfochips.com
Thu Jan 24 04:11:33 CST 2013

Hi,
I have to create scenario like following,
I have 2 sip soft phone.I configured Asterisk server on local network, on Linux.With two soft-phone , local asterisk sever,  i able to communicate.Now i have communicate with other network SIP client.For that i have opened account at @sip2sip.info, they provided me credentials.Then i registered  one SIP phone to local Asterisk sever and another to Sip2sip.info , Can i able to communicate with this scenario ?  How i should configure extention.conf in local asterisk sever to communicate with soft-phone which registered at Sip2sip.info  ??Or if you have any other idea to crate such scenario please let me know ??Please also recommend me any good "SIP Developer" group ??

Best Regards,Sakharam Thorat.