[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 with t38modem 2.0: "488 Not acceptable here"

Carsten Maass cm at blinkenlichten.de
Wed Jan 23 23:25:40 CST 2013

Hello Larry,

thank you for your input, it is highly appreciated.

On 24.01.2013 00:41, Larry Moore wrote:
> Turn off faxdetect in the peer configuration for Asterisk.

Unfortunately faxdetect is allready off, so no luck here.

> Failing that, try the Fax Gateway feature in Asterisk 11 to Hylafax
> listening on an IAX2 channel.

Some years ago, before we switched to t38modem, we had a lot of trouble
with IAXmodem failing on to many endpoints. But surely development has
gone on, so I will give the new version a try, if we don't find a
solution with t38modem.

Greetings,
Carsten.

--
Blinkenlichten (Maass & Sacha GbR) - Open Source Solutions
Weigandufer 45 - 12059 Berlin - http://www.blinkenlichten.de
FON: ++49 +30 13896247 - MAIL: cm at blinkenlichten.de
FAX: ++49 +30 13896249 - PGP:  Key Id 0x2CBCA806
St.Nr. 16/274/61636