[asterisk-users] Digium Phones. Can BLF keys be made to function during conversation?

Chet W. Stevens cwstevens at interact.ccsd.net
Wed Jan 23 10:33:58 CST 2013

Can the Digium Phones BLF keys be made to function while in conversation without first havint to Park or Hold the current call? Currently they are essentially dead while I am in conversation other than the light state changing. For example, I may want a
key that puts the current call on hold then transfers the call or maybe a key that Parks the call to a position if there is nothing currently there etc. Thank you.

I am using Digium Phone Module for Asterisk Version 1.8.11_1.4.0 and Firmware Version: 1_1_3_0_52406.

Chet Stevens