[asterisk-users] 回覆︰ Question about "directmedia" or "canreinvite" in sip.conf

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:20:39 CST 2013

Actually it seems that after I set "directmedia" and "canreinvite" = no,
Asterisk still sends reinvite. so my question is. How I could make sure
that asterisk settings did set "canreinvite" to "NO" for example, normally
I check out SIP settings from CLI "sip show settings" but. sip show
settings does not appear any "canreinvite" setting ?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM, kingman chui <chuikingman at yahoo.com.hk>wrote:

> Hi,
>   If you  use rfc2833 and set directmedia=yes, diect media will not work.
> You must set other value like SIP info in order to make diectmedia work ...
>
> Regard/chui kingh man
>
>    *寄件人︰* Shitian Long <longst.cn at gmail.com>
> *收件人︰* asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> *傳送日期︰* 2013年01月17日 (週四) 7:27 PM
> *主題︰* [asterisk-users] Question about "directmedia" or "canreinvite" in
> sip.conf
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a question about "directmedia" or "canreinvite", I have experience
> that whatever I set directmedia=yes or no. After I run sip show settings.
> all settings looks the same.
>
> My question is how I could make sure from "sip show settings" that my
> "directmedia" configuration is applied.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
>

> --