[asterisk-users] Execute a script outside Asterisk

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jan 23 08:53:51 CST 2013

Hello,

will this :

Exten => 2,n,playback(vm-goodbye)

be executed even when

Exten => 2,1,system(Jonas.php)

is still executing ??

The exact snippet would be :

Exten => s,1,answer()
Exten => s,n,system(Jonas.php) ; script that may take a minute
Exten => s,n,do something
Exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/peer1,,10) ; dial peer 1
Exten => s,n,system(Jonas.php) ; script that may take a minute
Exten => s,n,do something
Exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/peer2,,10) ; dial peer 2
Exten => s,n,system(Jonas.php) ; script that may take a minute
Exten => s,n,do something
Exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/peer3,,10) ; dial peer 3
Exten => s,n,hangup()

The peer MUST be dialed even if the script Jonas.php is still running.

Jonas.