[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Jan 22 14:04:15 CST 2013

Frank wrote:
> My bad, I found it not loaded in my modules.conf.
>
> This is now working.
> What a pain. Is there a wiki page I can update in order to share the
> configuration and how to have this work, with everybody ?

A wiki page for using it with the unsupported chan_gtalk / res_jabber
combination is available at:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Old+Calling+using+Google

A new channel driver for Asterisk 11 called chan_motif was written which
replaces chan_gtalk and is fully supported. Details on using it with
Google Voice is available at:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google

--
Joshua Colp