[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Frank frank at efirehouse.com
Tue Jan 22 13:26:22 CST 2013

That's idle.
If I call from D70 (working scenario) the result of the command is the same.

gtalk show channels shows this when I call from D70 (again, working
scenario):
Channel                         Jabber ID                       Resource
         Read  Write
Gtalk/+1xxxxx at voice.googl  +1xxxxx at voice.google.com   srvres-MTAuMjI3
ulaw  ulaw

When I call google voice, gtalk show channels shows the following:
While ringing:
*CLI> gtalk show channels
Channel                         Jabber ID                       Resource
         Read  Write
Gtalk/+xxx-2c8e         +xxx at voice.google.com   srvres-MTAuMTIu  ulaw
slin
1 active gtalk channel

Once I pick up
*CLI>     -- SIP/D70-00000004 answered Gtalk/+xxx-2c8e
gtalk show channels
Channel                         Jabber ID                       Resource
         Read  Write
Gtalk/+xxx-2c8e         +xxx at voice.google.com   srvres-MTAuMTIu  ulaw
ulaw
1 active gtalk channel

The only difference is the WRITE column that changes from SLIN to ULAW