[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jan 22 11:00:00 CST 2013

Each asterisk call uses 3 ports;  5060 is used to initiate the connection
(5222 for chan_motif/google voice), then 2 consecutive ports from the
10001-20000 range are used for voice.  Since GV uses TLS, I'm wondering if
5061 also comes into play.  I assume you started from this link:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google