[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Jim Lucas lists at cmsws.com
Tue Jan 22 01:24:25 CST 2013

On 1/21/2013 7:59 PM, Frank wrote:
> Actually, the funny thing is that it works randomly.
> I just tried out of the blue calling from D70 through Google Voice to a
> cell phone, and it worked. I hung up, redial, and no audio at all.

In the past, I have had strange behaviors like this as well.  Turned out
to be a ARP race condition with my firewall with static IP assignments.
  As soon as the second device would ARP, I would loose connectivity
with the first device.

Check that you have no other device using the IP address that your D70
is using.  Also, make sure that nothing else is competing with the
Google Voice registration.

--
Jim Lucas