[asterisk-users] Does Asterisk support remove header from sip message?

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Jan 21 01:39:03 CST 2013

Am 21.01.13 08:22, schrieb Ding Peng:

> Hi, all,
>
> I need remove some header from sip message, such as removing the
> privacy:id from receiving INVITE and sending out?
>
> Is there any method to do that?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ding Peng

Hello,

"core show application SipRemoveHeader" should do what you want.
But removing Sip headers which are set from the stack itself not by
yourself could lead to a really mess. Maybe you should try to find
another way to solve this, like setting the CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed,
this should also remove the privacy:id header flag.

best regards

stefan