[asterisk-users] AGI command

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 02:19:32 CST 2013

You seriously need to go through Asterisk text books available online or
at-least read the manual.

NoOP is just a No Operation, so its just printing text in your case.

To execute an AGI you need to call it from dialpan like exten =>
_X.,n,AGI(name_of_AGI), agi should be appropriate directory, which I reckon
you already know.

Regards