[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11- Answer with [m=image 0 udptl t38] and Call Drop

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:37:51 CST 2013

No luck so far, should I consider it a bug in Asterisk 11 as I have tried
different version of Asterisk 11 as well. Carrier sends BYE with service
not implemented where as asterisk advertise udptl in  SDP for Answer. I do
not want it to be advertised by Asterisk 11 in Answer() as I am not using
it(udptl, fax etc) in any case.

--
Regards