[asterisk-users] Need Help

Joe Ruffolo Joer at mrkgroup.com
Thu Jan 17 14:05:06 CST 2013

Hi all! In need of some serious help. We currently run Trixbox and Cent Os on a 2u server for our small business's phones system.

We are using some Polycom Soundpoint IP phones. The whole thing came crashing down over the Holidays and as of right now that's about

all we have working right now are the phones. The reason I joined this list is because I was hoping to get our external paging  intercom system back up and running

(it runs off of a sound card but cant get it all configured correctly) and to be honest I have no clue where to start. I've tried reading some online guides but nothing.

[MRKlogoblkemail]

Joe Ruffolo
Director of Operations
801 N State St Unit C