[asterisk-users] g729 codec over SIP Trunk between CCM and Asterisk

Onur Cem Çelebi occelebi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:54:13 CST 2013

Hello,

My problem is, outgoing calls (from asterisk to CCM) work fine but incoming
(from CCM to Asterisk) does not work because of CCM is trying to use g729
over SIP trunk. I have found that link after a quick search. Problem is the
same as in link below (However my Asterisk version is 1.8.13) and solution
seems to have H323 trunk between CCM and Asterisk for using g729 codec. The
post was written in 2006. Is there any better solution since that time ?
Thanks for reading.

link : g279 codec over SIP Trunk between CCM and
Asterisk<https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1072037>