[asterisk-users] special conference room

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 16 16:35:05 CST 2013

ok,

now i have got some very valuable information to start off with. thank
you all.
i´ll be back to report success or further questions...

just one thing, that i think might be a showstopper that i may have not
explained clear enough...:
muting and unmuting a caller should have the effect, that the caller can
talk
to the moderator or not... any caller should NEVER hear what other callers
are talking... may he be muted or not...

yves