[asterisk-users] special conference room

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 16 15:10:34 CST 2013

barat and danny,

thank you for your input...
I am using asterisk 11.2 and i read about meetme. Yes, it has many
switches and options and
can help me a lot... but as you already said... "does _almost_ all
features..."... unfortunately I
need ALL the constraints fulfilled... therefore i admit I have not tried
it in deep, because just
from reading the doc I realized, that it wont fit all my needs...
btw.: I understood the "mute" switch to disable the callers to talk to
the conference.. (so to say
it mutes the callers microphone, not his earphones.... am I wrong?
nevertheless... any more hints for my original feature-request?

thank you all,
yves