[asterisk-users] AGI command

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jan 16 01:49:32 CST 2013

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013, Muhammad wrote:

> I wrote some php code to working with AGI, but it dosen't work.

When you say 'doesn't work' do you mean 'doesn't do what I want' or 'does
not execute?'

If you enable AGI debugging, what does the Asterisk console log look like?

Did you use an established PHP library or 'roll your own?'

A good way to test an AGI is to create a text file containing all the
cruft (the AGI 'environment') Asterisk sends to the AGI along with the
expected responses. Then you can execute your AGI completely external from
Asterisk with a shell command line like:

 	/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/my-firs-agi <example environment

--
Thanks in advance,