[asterisk-users] AGI command

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:42:44 CST 2013

Hi,
Please see my comments in line.

Regards,
Sammy

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Zohair Raza
<engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Muhammad <mohammad.ghazavi at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> *Thanks Zohair!
>> I wrote some php code to working with AGI, but it dosen't work.
>> *
>>
> *I don't know how can run it. please explain me when I put my php code
>> inside /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin  so, what should I do after that. *
>>

> Make sure Asterisk has access to your AGI script, and make it executable
> (chmod u+x agi.php). Also make sure it has shebang (!#/usr/bin/php)

Besides  that you'll need to create SIP users and define their *
context=my-agi* and in your context call this AGI.

[my-agi]
exten => _X.,1,NOOP(Invoking AGI Script now)
same => n,AGI(my-agi-filename.php)
same => n,NOOP(Any other post AGI things here)
same => n,Hangup()

>> *and the second one, how can limit users to call just my number in list
>> at database and permit to call another numbers.*
>> *
>> *
>>
> That depends on logic in your script, you can also separate users by
> contexts

Alternative to the above approach there are other possibilities, like
applying a GotoIF() condition in the *[my-agi]*  dialplan code above
restricting a particluar number,  or Instead of *_X. *in the above code
implement some regex to enable only local area dialing i.e

exten => _78XXXXXX,1,NOOP(Invoking AGI Script now for dialled string
starting with 78 and 8 digit in length)

If you don't like any of the above because you've a list of numbers which
should be dialled only in a DB.table then in your php-AGI script do some
restrictions based on that table.