[asterisk-users] php programming for working with asterisk

Muhammad mohammad.ghazavi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:23:07 CST 2013

Hi,

I write some php code in AMI to working with asterisk command. I don't know
exactly what is the different between AMI and AGI and witch one is better
for my planning.
Im planning to call party users that their number is is my panel on web.
We have some operator and they can call party users via client softphone by
clicking on their number, so they have to limited to call just listed
number and restrict to call another number. how can do permission to this
plan? and how can get stored call record in asterisk (IVR recorded voice)
via php programming (AGI is better or AMI).