[asterisk-users] How often to restart Asterisk...

Logan Bibby logan at keobi.com
Sat Jan 12 12:59:45 CST 2013

I've actually had an AGI script that Asterisk never closed the fork for. It
was testing a particular feature so it was pretty badly written. Ended up
consuming a lot of resources.

No idea why Asterisk hated that script, though. Failed to kill it every
time. But would continue on the dial plan after I sent back the data it
needed and supposedly ended the program. Never had it happen since