[asterisk-users] Undefined problem Asterisk problem

Onur Cem Çelebi occelebi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 02:22:47 CST 2013

Hello folks,

It seems that i have a unique problem. So, we have distributed some cisco
spa303 phone and connected them to our asterisk box. We have also lots of
cisco 7911 phones connected Cisco CallManager. We integrated whole system.

But there is a problem let me illustrate it. In our campus we are at
headquarters, call it location A. And we have also some campus away from
us, call it B and C.

Now, in the centre there is absolute no problem. But B's and C's 7911 are
not able to call our spa303 all around. But our spa303 at A or B, C have no
problem and able to call all type of phones.

A -> A, B, C (means at A we can call every phone from all type of phone)
B's,C's spa303 -> A, B, C (means B's and C's spa303 can call every phone at
A, B, C)
B's, C's cisco 7911 -> B's,C's and A's cisco 7911 (means there is no
comminucation problem between call manager's 7911. )
B's, C's cisco 7911 ----- A's, B's, C's spa303 (means B's and C's cisco
7911 can not call A's, B's, C's spa303. If one 7911 at B or C attempts to
call our spa303 connected our asterisk box, asterisk shows this logs)

== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Executing [XXXX at from-sip-external:1] Answer("SIP/X.X.X.X-00000e3e",
"") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (from-sip-external, XXXX, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/X.X.X.X-00000e3e'
    -- Executing [h at from-sip-external:1] Hangup("SIP/X.X.X.X-00000e3e", "")
in new stack
  == Spawn extension (from-sip-external, h, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/X.X.X.X-00000e3e'

Our from-sip-external context is:

[from-sip-external]
exten => _XXXX,1,Answer()
        same => n,Set(a=${ODBC_kontrol(${EXTEN})})
        same => n,GotoIf($[${a}==1]?e:h)
        same => n(e),Macro(Ozel-Ara,${EXTEN},$[CDR(src)])
        same => n(h),Macro(Ara,${EXTEN})

Log says that first line of context is executed but after that i can not
even comment anything cos it does not continue to execution.

If we want we can force to our spa303 ring. But even so when i picked up
phone, channel gets lost. I hope you figure my problem out. Have you any
ideas about ? I appreciate it.

Regards,
Cem Celebi