[asterisk-users] Outoing Calls Motif Google Voice Calls Ring After Pick-up

Kai-Uwe Jensen kujensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:36:25 CST 2013

Saw the same behavior earlier today. Did play around with it some more, and
things came back to normal after i removed the "transport=google-v1"
statement from motif.conf and restarted asterisk. (The transport statement
was required with an earlier 11.x build, at least for me.) Running 11.1.2
right now, and things work without the transport configuration.