[asterisk-users] DIDForSale spam

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:03:49 CST 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
>>> What were the senders IP(s)?
>
> Will have to look it up when I get home.
>
> Doug
>
> --
> Ben Franklin quote:
>
> "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
>
> --

I have gotten hit with this twice so far. in March and Today:

Rohit Dhaka Rohit at didforsale.com via mail.bingotelecom.com
3/8/12

DIDForSale donotreply at didforsale.com via mail.bingotelecom.com
1/9/13

UGH, when I asked in March where he got my email he said:

Hi Chris,
We got your contact from the Internet. Let me know the good time to
talk about this in detail.
Thank you,
-Rohit Dhaka