[asterisk-users] Paging unit suggestions

Pietro Bertera pietro at bertera.it
Mon Jan 7 16:38:27 CST 2013

Hi,

2013/1/7 Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info>:

> I'm looking for suggestions on a IP based amp or similar that could drive
> the current speakers?  I was envisioning a unit that would register as a SIP
> extension then would handle auto-answer that I could send a sound file to.

I suggest you to take a look on snom PA1:
http://www.snom.com/en/products/sip-paging/snom-pa1/
http://wiki.snom.com/Snom_PA1

this device supports paging via multicast streaming and SIP Alert-Info header.
Is also equipped with 4 I/O pins manageable via DTMF or HTTP commands.

Best regards,
--
Bertera Pietro
http://www.bertera.it