[asterisk-users] Moving User Agent To Remote Location

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:48:10 CST 2013

Hello Ishfaq, and Isrlgb,

The "canreinvite" value for UA "friend" entries are set to no, and for
the OpenSIPS "peer" entry it's set to yes. I do have esternip and
localnet cid set in sip.conf.
I did not want to start a new email, but part of my problem right now
is that OpenSIPS is in charge of performing the AUTH and REGISTER.
This is fine for peers with static "host" definition, but not for the
dynamic ones.

Is it possible to have the "fullcontact" realtime info in
"sip_buddies" populated upon initial INVITE? This is my first problem
right now. After that will come RTP, and Codec issues...
PS I have seen "fullcontact" info get populated with the correctly in
the past, just can't get it to do it every time....

Thanks for your help!!!

Nick.