[asterisk-users] Detect Low Quality Calls - Realtime

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Sat Jan 5 03:10:25 CST 2013

On 5.1.2013 г. 03:37 ч., XBrian wrote:
>   I can only detect calls as they hit our server, do the magic and based
> on latency, bandwidth and MOS (Meaning Opinion Score)  - decide whether the call
> should be let through. I will accept all MOS values of 4.0

You are pretty much limited to measuring the delay and the jitter.
The delay you can somewhat estimate prior to the call (with qualify for
example).
The jitter / packetloss you can only figure out when the call is already
up for a while. (e.g. you might have no issues the first minute, but
maybe packet loss will come in bursts after a minute).