[asterisk-users] [Spam] Re: Calender and EWS with shared calenders

Magnus Löfqvist ml at vmi.se
Fri Jan 4 17:02:36 CST 2013

4 jan 2013 kl. 23:59 skrev "Danny Nicholas" <danny at debsinc.com<mailto:danny at debsinc.com>>:

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com<mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com> [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Magnus Löfqvist
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 4:46 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Calender and EWS with shared calenders

Hi all,

We want to use res_calender_ews to close users extensions if there are busy in there exchange calenders.

It is possible to use shared calenders ? Ie, I have a resource user that have access to the users calenders, so I dont need to maintain every users password/username in asterisk.

We are today running 1.8 but are going to upgrade to 11...

Best regards / Magnus

If it works for you in 1.8 it should work in 11.X – the only change is the $Revision number.

Dont know if it workes in 1.8. Havent set it up yet.
My question is if it works in 1.8 (or if it will work in 11)

/ Magnus