[asterisk-users] Moving User Agent To Remote Location

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:06:43 CST 2013

To Answer Some of You Questions:

Please not that I replace the true domain wtih "example", and the true
ip for the remote UA with "public-ip". Nothing against no one here,
just don't know who else would read this email in the future!!!

PS: The public IP of the remote UA is correct.

SIP Show Peers:

Name/username                     Host            Dyn Forcerport ACL
Port Status     Realtime
1002/1002 at toronto.example. 192.168.2.13          N    5060
UNKNOWN    Cached RT
1003/1003 at toronto.example. -public-ip-       D     N    5060     OK
(86 ms) Cached RT

Peers look registered correctly. This has now become a sip proxy issue :S.

Thank you so much for your time guys!!!

N.