[asterisk-users] Dialing out and recording

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Jan 2 09:32:19 CST 2013

I have the same requirement, but it's important that the caller ID
information from the original caller is presented to the destination and we
announce the call before the "transfer" is complete. The carrier requires a
diversion header if the ANI is not one of "our" DIDs. Does someone have
experience with this working?

(Top-posting 'cause the last guy did)

--Don

Danny Nicholas
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:18 AM

Put the AGI call in a macro context and add M(macro) to your Dial string.

Henrik Westerberg
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:02 AM

Hi,

I am using asterisk via AGI and want to be able to record a call.

The scenario is:

1.	A call comes in
2.	The call is redirected to a mobile number via a local extension and
ChannelRedirect
3.	The local extension looks like something this:

exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60,.)

exten => _X.,n,Agi(agi://localhost/aj.agi?action=....)

I have looked through all arguments of Dial but haven't found any way to
continue having a connected call between the caller and the callee and have
AGI control of it. Is there a way to do this or do I have to use G() and
connect the both ends to AGI separately and then bridging them before
recording the call?

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Henrik