[asterisk-users] GSM Sip Gateway

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Feb 24 10:57:33 CST 2013

Check with your provider. I believe these gateways will be usable for quite some time to come. In the US AT&T and T-Mobile are the National GSM networks. Since these gateways are voice only with not data, I just bet they will continue to work just fine for many years. 3G/4G is mostly used for data and text? so it may be a non issue

John Novack

Frank wrote:
> So anyone would know a gateway working on 3G/4G network ?
> I remember a website called XY something (I cant find it anymore. I don t remember if it was xywireless.com , or xytelecom.com , or something else) where they seemed to have good gateways, but I can't find it anymore.
>
> On 2/24/13 9:15 AM, John Novack wrote:
>>  From the Freq. list given on eBay, I don't thinkthey are. The listed
>> freqs. are worldwide GSM since the mid 90's, but not 4G
>>
>> John Novack
>>
>> Hans Witvliet wrote:
>>> Are these 4G comaptible ????

Dog is my Co-pilot