[asterisk-users] Meetme and MEETME_EXIT_CONTEXT

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Wed Feb 20 08:32:17 CST 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kellens at telenet.be>

> But nothing happens when pressing 0 (zero).

Why not check the logs in /var/log/asterisk/full ?.  Make sure you have the full log enabled in logger.conf and that you have VERBOSE,DEBUG,DTMF type messages going to it.  You can also push those to the console and watch what happens when you press zero. On the console be sure to turn up verbosity with "core set verbose 5"

If you can't tell what is happening, post a pastebin link to the log and point out (via timestamp or otherwise) where you would expect to see the DTMF digit. Maybe someone will be able to take a look.

I'd also really recommend using ConfBridge which is newer than MeetMe. If you switch to ConfBridge I'd recommend an upgrade to the latest 1.8.X as well.

--
Rusty Newton
OS Community Support Manager | Digium, Inc. | www.digium.com