[asterisk-users] ODBC and SQLIte3

termo termosel fermito51 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:58:21 CST 2013

Hi,

tomorrow I will send you the extensions.conf and output cli when we call. Now, I have a message in cli, it appears alone without any input in the console. The warning is this:

db.c:329 ast_db_put: Couldn't execute statment: SQL logic error or missing database

Is it linked with my problem?

Thanks,
Jordi