[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8, Siemens C610IP with 3 handsets: all are ringing on incoming calls

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sun Feb 17 11:02:24 CST 2013

Hi everybody,

We installed the Gigaset C610IP to one of our customer, those phone are
natted and connects to our Asterisk 1.8.19. Each handset has is own
account on our Asterisk, lets say Handset_102, Handset_103 and Handset_104.

Problem is this one, taken from a sip show peers:

customer102/Handset_102 xxx.yyy.zzz.153                          D
N             5062     OK (80 ms)
customer103/Handset_103 xxx.yyy.zzz.153                          D
N             5062     OK (70 ms)
customer104/Handset_104      xxx.yyy.zzz.153
D   N             5062     OK (66 ms)

As you see, all handsets are identified with the same port, which means
that on incoming call to one handset or when transfering a call with the
asterisk transfer feature, all 3 handsets are ringing :-(

We tried using fixed port (sample above with port 5062) as well as
random, no changes.

We know that few of you are using those phones, how did you manage to
solve this problem? Would be great if you could share.

Regards

--
Daniel