[asterisk-users] cisco 7940 and asterisk 11

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Feb 14 10:14:36 CST 2013

wow. ok.

um.

Could I trouble you to send me the sip.conf,  SIPDefault and  Sip[mac]
config files (with obvious things removed like peer name/password etc) - we
upgraded from pre1-4 and I'm wondering if some of the settings are bad /
simply wrong and would like to make a comparison.

I know that it's a big ask, and I will understand if you decline to do so,
but would really appreciate it if you could.

Many thanks for the insight, either way.

julian

On 14 February 2013 15:27, Jeremy Kister <asterisk-02 at jeremykister.com>wrote:

> On 2/14/2013 1:20 AM, Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
>
>> this is a real issue for us - anyone got _any_ clues or ideas ?
>>

>  Ever since we upgraded to asterisk 11 we have had audio problems with
>>> our cisco 7940 phones.
>>>

> I use all 7940 with my asterisk 1.8 upgraded to asterisk 11.
>
> I havent had any issues with call quality whatsoever.
>
> i'm running sip image 03-08-12
>
> g711ulaw only.
>
> --
>
> Jeremy Kister
> http://jeremy.kister.net./
>

> --
>
> Jeremy Kister
> http://jeremy.kister.net./
>

> --

Julian Lyndon-Smith
IT Director, Dot R Limited

"I don’t care if it works on your machine!  We are not shipping your
machine!”

The kangaroo dances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWl5iYOaUg