[asterisk-users] RPM updates

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Feb 8 16:56:52 CST 2013

On Monday, January 28, 2013 08:06:38 AM Anthony Messina wrote:
> On Monday, January 28, 2013 01:55:09 PM Steven Howes wrote:
> > Who do I need to poke to get the yum repository / RPM files updated? The
> > dahdi RPMs are not up to date with the CentOS kernel versions any more,
> > it's making doing an installation a bit tricky due to dependancies, I'd
> > rather not roll back / remove new kernels if I don't have to..
>
> I'm not sure which CentOs you're using, but I' build them for CentOS/EL 6:
>
> See http://messinet.com/rpms/
>
> Of course, if you're looking for the latest possible build, it might take me
> a  few days: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rpm-4.10.2-2.fc18
>
> As a side note, I've been working out how to move forward with kernel
> module  signing in Koji, as I've upgraded to Fedora 18.  So far, the
> prospects for signed kernel modules are looking good.  Though I wish Digium
> would just get DAHDI into the upstream kernel already :/
>
> -A

As of the update to rpm:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-2107, I'm now able to
build EL6 packages again.  I should have builds for dahdi-linux and dahdi-
tools in the repos within an hour or so. (http://messinet.com/rpms).

Also, for Fedora 18, and those interested in testing UEFI/Secure Boot and
third-party kernel module signing, I've been working out the signed kernel
module buildsystem integration thing and will post my public kernel module
signing key to http://messinet.com/rpms sometime tonight.  Fedora 18 DAHDI-
Linux versions greater than dahdi-linux-2.6.2-0.2.rc1 will have the kernel
modules signed.

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E