[asterisk-users] Asterisk calls between 2 private networks

Hans Witvliet asterisk at a-domani.nl
Fri Feb 8 01:38:26 CST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Alvarez <carlos at televolve.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk calls between 2 private networks
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:36:36 -0700

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Frank <frank at efirehouse.com> wrote:
        AJS,

        That is a solution that I am envisaging.
        But I would really love to try to work out with my issue first.
        It will allow me to deploy more phones in separates buildlings
        in the future. If I do the IAX solution, it means that for every
        building, I need a box.. Which I would like to prevent.

Adding more points of failure and more devices to maintain without any
real benefit is always the wrong thing to do.  IAX is also flaky as
hell.

Carlos,

with regards to your comment about IAX, where can i find your
bug-report?