[asterisk-users] Asterisk calls between 2 private networks

Kevin Larsen kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Thu Feb 7 12:15:30 CST 2013

Did you set canreinvite=no in sip.conf on the phone in network B? A phone
that can connect but loses audio is almost a sure sign that it is
reinviting and your rtp packets are not making it to the phone. By turning
canreinvite off, it will keep asterisk in the middle of your sessions and
should give you the audio.

Kevin Larsen - Systems Analyst - Pioneer Balloon - Ph: 316-688-8208