[asterisk-users] encryption option when using realtime

hugo hu hu.brazil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:59:08 CST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I tried to load the extension configuration(extensions.conf) from mysql,
but there is not the encrytion option in the configuration table of mysql.
In a word when I enable the realtime, I can not set the "encryption = yes",
How can I do it? Any idear? Thanks in advanced.

PS. in the directory /usr/src/asterisk-1.8.18.1/contrib/realtime/mysql
sippeers.sql

There isnot "encryption" field, if I add it by hand, it can not take effect.

Regards.
Hugo