[asterisk-users] send record file to email

Bob Kyeyune bkyeyune at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 08:39:56 CST 2013

Hello;
how do i embed and send the recorded file to email automagically

exten => _1XXX,3,MixMonitor(${CALLFILENAME}|b|/usr/sbin/wav2mp3
${CALLFILENAME} ${peeremail} ${EXTEN} ${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)} )

Regards.
Kyeyune Bob
Network & IT Engineer
+256 774 702 258
bob.kyeyune at onesolutions.ug

Integrated IT services from
 Plot 57B Luthuli Avenue Bugolobi, Kampala