[asterisk-users] screen capture for asterisk call center solution

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 09:56:16 CST 2013

***** THIS IS NOT WHERE YOUR REPLY GOES *****

On Friday 20 December 2013, Goke M Aruna wrote:
> Thanks AJ,
> The capturing of agent activities on their desktop by the supervisor.
> Regards

Ah.  That is really nothing to do with Asterisk.

We run our business on a custom in-house app  (written by me)  which runs in a
web browser -- and there is only a very minimal set of apps on anyone's
desktop.  But this minimal set does include openssh-server; so if we wanted
to, we could ssh into any machine and run `ps aux`.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.