[asterisk-users] send the calls from to servers

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:52:05 CST 2013

I have this scenario

In the first server 192.168.5.100 I have asterisk installed 1.4.43 and  one
diguim card with 2 ports: in the first port connection for the provider X :
the second port of diguim card  the connection of the provider Y

In the second server (the same configuration) 192.168.5.200 asterisk
installed 1.4.43 and  one diguim card with 2 ports : the first port is
empty the second port  the connection of the provider Y

My question how can I do in order to send the calls of the second providers
from the port 2 server 1 and port 2 server 2 ()if one of them is down I
continue to send the calls from the other

 Thanks and regards