[asterisk-users] Remote extensions call drops after 20 seconds.

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:58:36 CST 2013

here's a checklist...

First, RTP port range not port forwarded correctly on the NAT router (check
rtp.conf).

Then, on sip.conf:

externip not correctly setup  (it should be the public IP of the NAT
router)?
nat setting not enabled for any outbound trunk and the extensions (nat=yes)
?
localnet not properly setup (to include subnets of local, un-nat'd
extensions) ?
canreinvite not disabled for any outbound trunk and for the extensions?

rgds