[asterisk-users] Maximum number of users

Keith Sloan keiths at vianet.ca
Wed Dec 18 09:09:34 CST 2013

The better question is,  maximum number of users (IP Phones) can your
hardware support. I have * deployments with 300-600 phones. - works fine.
though concurrent calls has never seen more then 244. Also at this point I
have to ask, for this to be any concern to you, you must either A, Make
tons of internal calls. OR B have multiple T1's/lots of sip channels?

Regards,

Keith Sloan
Voice Operations Center
Vianet