[asterisk-users] Cisco2811 - E1 Pri - Asterisk

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Dec 18 04:51:12 CST 2013

Hi all,

I face a strange problem. I'm in France using Completel as operator for
the E1 line. I move a client from ccm to Asterisk keeping the 2811 gateway.

Set up is complete, outgoing and incoming calls are sended to the 2811.
The problem is that in 90% of the time I get a 500server error back from
2811 when placing a call. Incoming calls are OK.

The 2811 was configured in primary-4ess (?) for ccm. I changed it to
primary-net5. The ios is c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.123-11.T5.bin

If someone had any hint, would be great to share.

--
Daniel