[asterisk-users] - Asterisk+csv+auto dial out+deliver message

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Sat Dec 7 12:01:17 CST 2013

Hello;

   Without trying to sound too commercialized, my company has created an autodialer that does what you want. You can take a look at a non-functional demo by going to http://demo.voipbusiness.us where we have several demos you can look at. We have customers that make several dozen calls per day to several hundred thousand.  I’m not trying to sell you, but simply give you examples so you have an idea of what’s involved in writing your own.

Regards;

John V.