[asterisk-users] issue with speech in IVR

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:48:45 CST 2013

Look into the Authenticate application
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Application_Authenticate

exten => 600,1,Ringing(2)
exten => 600,n,Answer
exten => 600,n,Authenticate(1234)
exten => 600,n,Goto(home,s,1)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Salaheddine Elharit <
salah.elharit200 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello list
>
> i have  one question related to the IVR below
>
> exten => 600,1,Ringing()
> exten => 600,n,Wait(2)
> exten => 600,n,Goto(home,s,1)
>
> how can i ask the customer to enter a password before to go to (home,s,1)
>
> and where i must to store a password for example password 1234
>
> if the customer enter 1234 he can Goto(home,s,1) and if the password is
> wrong i playback an error message
>
> exten => 600,1,Ringing()
> exten => 600,n,Wait(2)
> the customer must enter 1234 if yes go to (home,s,1) if no go to error
> exten => 600,n,Goto(home,s,1)
>
> [error]
>
> exten => s,1,SetGlobalVar(sounds_path=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/)
> exten => s,n,Background(${sounds_path}error
>

> any example would be appreciated
>

> 2013/11/29 Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.in>
>
>> Sounds cool, I suspected the echo cancel situation, these are usually
>> issue even for FAX communication on dahdi.
>>
>> Mitul
>>

>> On Friday, November 29, 2013, Salaheddine Elharit wrote:
>>
>>> hello
>>>
>>> i add the following in chan_dahdi and the issue has been solved  thanks
>>> a lot for your help and support now ican stop the speech and go to my
>>> context
>>>
>>> i really appreciate your help and support
>>>
>>> immediate = yes
>>> echocancel = no
>>> dtmfmode = auto

>>> hello
>>>
>>> i add the following in chan_dahdi and the issue has been solved  thanks
>>> a lot for your help and support now ican stop the speech and go to my
>>> context
>>>
>>> i really appreciate your help and support

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein