[asterisk-users] issue with speech in IVR

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:49:43 CST 2013

hello list

i have  one question related to the IVR below

exten => 600,1,Ringing()
exten => 600,n,Wait(2)
exten => 600,n,Goto(home,s,1)

how can i ask the customer to enter a password before to go to (home,s,1)

and where i must to store a password for example password 1234

if the customer enter 1234 he can Goto(home,s,1) and if the password is
wrong i playback an error message

exten => 600,1,Ringing()
exten => 600,n,Wait(2)
the customer must enter 1234 if yes go to (home,s,1) if no go to error
exten => 600,n,Goto(home,s,1)

[error]

exten => s,1,SetGlobalVar(sounds_path=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/)
exten => s,n,Background(${sounds_path}error

any example would be appreciated

2013/11/29 Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.in>

> Sounds cool, I suspected the echo cancel situation, these are usually
> issue even for FAX communication on dahdi.
>
> Mitul
>

> On Friday, November 29, 2013, Salaheddine Elharit wrote:
>
>> hello
>>
>> i add the following in chan_dahdi and the issue has been solved  thanks a
>> lot for your help and support now ican stop the speech and go to my context
>>
>> i really appreciate your help and support
>>
>> immediate = yes
>> echocancel = no
>> dtmfmode = auto

>> hello
>>
>> i add the following in chan_dahdi and the issue has been solved  thanks
>> a lot for your help and support now ican stop the speech and go to my
>> context
>>
>> i really appreciate your help and support
>>

>>  2013/11/29 Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.in>
>>
>>> Try following in chan_dahdi
>>>
>>> immediate = yes
>>> echocancel = no