[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Windows

Ruddy Gbaguidi plugworld at micnes.com
Wed Dec 4 13:12:41 CST 2013

I never tought this is become a Linux vs Windows fight.
We have been using asterisk on linux from a long time now and happy with
it.
But some of our customers who has windows in their environment want to
use our call center software we developed on top of asterisk.
So, the question was :
Did anybody ever tried to isolate the asterisk SIP server/module and
make it run under Windows ?
Since, asterisk 12 is using pjsip (which is cross platform already), I
tought it may be possible and wanted advices.

I would love that every single customer switch to Linux and Ubuntu
tomorrow morning but at the moment, that's not the case.

Thanks.