[asterisk-users] DAHDI-Linux and DAHDI-Tools 2.7.0.2 Now Available

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Tue Dec 3 21:20:34 CST 2013

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 03:28:15PM -0800, Ira wrote:
> Hello Asterisk,
>
> Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 11:28:31 AM, you wrote:
>
> > The Asterisk Development Team has announced the releases of:
> > DAHDI-Linux-v2.7.0.2
> > DAHDI-Tools-v2.7.0.2
> > dahdi-linux-complete-2.7.0.2+2.7.0.2
>
> I tried DAHDI-Linux-v2.8.0-rc5 and now this and I keep having to
> load under the new versions? Is there something I'm missing that I
> have to do diffeerent
>
> I always quit Asterisk and run "service dahdi stop" until it exits
> clean, usually it takes 2 tries, then run "service dahdi start"
> which always in the past has loaded the HPEC drivers and license
> and then DAHDI, but with the newest releases it fails loading the
> HPEC stuff.
>
> I'll happily post a bug report, but I'd like to know if I'm just
> being stupid before I do that.

Hi Ira,

Based on some direct replies that you sent, my current belief is
that you are not recompiling dahdi_echocan_hpec for the new versions
of DAHDI.

If you repeat steps 4 and 6 from the HPEC readme [1], do you still
have problems when you try the new versions of the drivers?

[1] http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/hpec/README

Cheers,
Shaun

--